Wartrol Homeopathic Genital Wart Relief Formula
Genital warts, which appear as lumpy cauliflower clusters, are contagious. You should tell your partner and take safe sex precautions. Even if your symptoms go away, you still have the virus in your system. There is no known cure for genital warts at this time.
Precautions to Take
The following are recommended precautions to take if you have genital warts:
- Do not break open, scratch or pick at these warts, as they will spread.
- Inform your partner immediately, use a condom, and practice safe sex.
- Sterilize your hands by washing them thoroughly with hot water and soap.
- Do not touch the genital warts. They are highly contagious, and you could spread them with your hands.
- Use Wartrol Homeopathic Genital Wart Relief to relieve your symptoms.
Safe Homeopathic Remedy for Genital Wart Relief
Wartrol homeopathic genital wart relief formula is a safe homeopathic remedy for relief of genital warts which is easy to use. Homeopathic medicines have been used for centuries and are based on the "like-cures-like" philosophy. Symptoms are used to determine the natural ingredients that are used to help bring relief. Wartrol contains the following ingredients:
- Black Sulphide of Antimony Antimony crudum, 30C
- Wild Yellow Indigo Baptisia tinctoria 3X
- Potassium Hydrate Causticum 200C
- Nitric Acid Nutricum Acidum 200C
- Arbor Vitae or, Tree of Life Thuja Occidentalis 200C
- Alcohol 20% and Purified Water
In all homeopathic formulas you will find that alcohol and purified water are used. If you are allergic to alcohol, do not use Wartrol homeopathic genital wart relief, or any other homeopathic medicines.
You can dilute the formula in a glass of water, and let it stand for several hours before drinking it. Most of the alcohol will evaporate, leaving you with a mild pretty much tasteless drink that you can drink quickly and easily. The ingredients have been carefully chosen to aid and support your genital wart condition.
How Wartrol Works
Homeopathy is based upon the "law of similars". The idea is have an ingredient that causes a certain symptom which will then help trigger the body’s immune system to "fight" that symptom. Your body begins to heal itself. It is similar to the principal used for vaccinations such as small pox or diphtheria. You are vaccinated with a small amount of the toxin, which in turns your body develops immunity to. In homeopathic medicine, even a small amount will trigger your immune system.
In 1938, Congress recognized Homeopathic Drugs as a class of regulated products under the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act. Today, homeopathic medicine is regulated by the FDA, but does not require any approval by the Agency.
No Known Side Effects
As in all homeopathic medicines, there are no reported or known side effects. If you are allergic to alcohol, do not take homeopathic medicines. Also, if you think you have genital warts, you should seek a medical adviser first before using wartrol.
Wartrol gives you relief from embarrassing and aggravating genital wart symptoms. It is safe and easy to use.